The Local Guys - Test and Tag Launceston
The Local Guys - Test and Tag are the experts in Appliance Test and Tagging! We have Test and Tag Franchises Australia Wide.
The Local Guys – Test & Tag was founded by a family in 2019. From humble beginnings in Adelaide, South Australia, The Local Guys offers safety testing services nationwide to provide all states and territories safe workplaces. We have worked with various industries, from mining and construction to offices, schools, and hospitality businesses. We do it all!
Our technicians go the extra mile to ensure that all of our work adheres to Australian standards, as per AS/NZ3760:2010 regulations. We are committed to providing the highest quality customer service, safety testing services and convenience to all of our clients. Our simple start-to finish process is designed to give you peace of mind.
Local Guys - Tag & Test team has been in the tag and test industry for more than a decade. Over the 10+ years, we have had many successes, including:
We have been nominated for two business awards for Excellence of Business.
Since our business began, it has grown by 100% every year.
We have a large clientele that is loyal and repeats business.
We have good relationships with our suppliers, meaning we can access equipment and materials at favourable rates.
Our brand is well-known, trusted and respected in the area.
We have been featured on Channel 7 News and in Business Magazine Articles.
Cape Portland, officially Luemerrernanner / Cape Portland, is both a geographical feature and a locality near the north-eastern tip of Tasmania, Australia. The cape points west across Ringarooma Bay, where the Ringarooma River empties into the Tasman Sea. It was named after the Duke of Portland by Matthew Flinders during his 1798 circumnavigation of the island in the sloop Norfolk with George Bass. The Pyemmairre name of the Cape Portland district is Tebrakunna.Banks Strait separates Cape Portland from Clarke Island, one of the Furneaux Group, to the north. == History == Cape Portland Post Office opened on 6 April 1865 (first as a receiving house) and finally closed in 1918.